Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Happy Birthday To Us! Five Year Anniversary Of James Boyd Presents Blog.

Today is the five year anniversary of this blog.  Thank you to everyone who has visited and supported my strange, weird and mostly offbeat adventures in the world of filmmaking.

I've always tried to bring an original slant to everything I post, things you can't find on the many fine camera tech blogs out there.  So I hope you keep tuned in to this blog to find a unique voice amongst the noise.  This blog is completely free, with no ad sponsors, and that's the way it should be to get the straight skinny on what's up.

I'll keep going, as long as you keep visiting.  For additional content, follow my Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter stuff.  All of it run by me, and different from each other.

Live long and prosper...and, as always, keep shooting, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment