Friday, June 6, 2014

The Hubsan X4 "Ladybird" Drone Has Arrived

In addition to some awesome X4-C quad models, I just received the Hubsan X4 "Ladybird" micro-drone ($45).  It is nearly identical to the X4-C model, except that it is slightly smaller in size, and has a smaller LiPo battery.  Hubsan also makes a larger model, the $173 X4-D.  I've been crashing them around my apartment for the last few days, so stay tuned for a full review.

My initial thoughts from the 659 crashes I've experienced so far are that these quads are a blast to fly, and are extremely durable.  However, the video is lacking, and not really useable at a pro level, but it is fun to watch your near-misses (on microSD cards).  I read these things can do flips in expert mode, so I'll try to work it into #QUADthemovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment