Monday, May 5, 2014

#QUADthemovie photo

< Birthed the new Panny 2.4 today (from the 6161 Fleet), and took this cool shot in my front yard.  I custom ordered the green and black stickers from Amazon.  Since this quad was meant for practice flights, I added an affordable GoPro mount for test footage.  The mount is perfunctory, at best, due to heavy vibration issues.  To combat this, I always recommend upgrading to the Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal for stabilized footage. But Panny 2.4 is just a practice unit, and only needs a basic camera mount for test footage.






< Our #QUADthemovie Panny case with locations rocked, but not rolled.













< Unfortunately, Panny 2.2 went all self-aware, and took a big spill.  Like Oscar Goldman with Jamie Sommers, I'm slowly putting her back together.  Better.  Stronger.  Faster.  She will fly again.













No comments:

Post a Comment