Tuesday, December 10, 2013

"The Bravest, The Boldest" To World Premiere At The 2014 Sundance Film Festival

© Pactum Films
Sundance, baby!  Very happy to announce that a short film I'm a part of has been selected to world premiere at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival. Writer-Director Moon Molson's THE BRAVEST, THE BOLDEST will screen in the fest's dramatic competition section (66 films from 8161 submissions).  I'm a co-executive producer on this film, and couldn't be happier for all involved.  Good luck, gang, and it's my pleasure to help support the careers of such great artists,  This will be my 3rd trip to the big dance as a filmmaker.(2008, 2011 & 2014), and my 18th consecutive Sundance Film Festival.  Please help support indie film by following THE BRAVEST, THE BOLDEST movie on Facebook.  See you in the snow-covered Wasatch!

TBTB in Sundance program


Sundance shorts line-up

No comments:

Post a Comment