Thursday, March 1, 2012
...and it's kinda better than your 5DMKII.
• 1 mp improvement over the 5DMKII (22.3mp vs 21mp)
• Vastly improved DIGIC 5+ image processor claiming to be 17 times faster than previous model.
• 61 point AF.
• Manual audio control with headphone jack for real-time audio monitoring.
• 720p @ 60 fps.
• New compression formats to improve video capture and post workflow (ALL-I & IPB).
• Dual card slots for longer recording times (30 minutes vs 12 minutes on 5DMKII)
• Same batteries as 5DMKII.
• Improved weather resistance.
• Higher ISOs for law enforcement, government, and the CSI TV Show.
• NO CLEAN HDMI OUT (epic fail).
Check out the Planet 5D Blog HERE for a complete press release.
You can pre-order from B&H HERE for $3500.
Contribute to the conversation on Twitter : #5D3
Posted by James Boyd at 9:31 PM