Happy New Year! If you're searching for a few extra resolutions to kick off 2012, Scott Macaulay from Filmmaker Magazine has listed 10 New Year's resolutions to make yourself a better filmmaker:
1. Amplify your voice.
2. Improve your social.
3. See the essential 100 films.
4. Work for a friend.
5. Make more [films] than you did last year.
6. Make one piece in a different form.
7. Read more.
8. Review your productivity and alter your creative behavior.
9. Learn a new skill.
10. Change your viewing practices.
You can read the full article with explanations HERE.
Imagine how you would grow as an artist, if you added just a few of these to your life.
Remember, filmmaker are not born, they're made. Make yourself good.